Monday, April 9, 2007

Where has almost 10 years gone ?


Miss Sabrina Ann (The dog)


Me, In Provincetown, Mass, this summer


Kim and I on a Sunset Cruise in Provincetown


Kim, Sabrina, and Tammy - Our Christmas Card photo


Hello all :

I am so excited about this Blog, I feel like I am so out of touch with my family. I don't know whats going on with anyone, except what Bon catches me up with when we manage to connect online.



I am living in Cohoes, with my girlfriend, Kim, and our dog Sabrina. And yes, sometimes I like Sabrina more than Kim.... She is a wonderful woman, and we have been together almost a year and a half..



I work at Albany Medical Center, in the ER, and I am a full time student in Nursing School. Hopefully this time next year I will have a new job as a RN, although still at AMC.



My Mom is the same as always - still living in the same place in Bennington, still at the Veterans Home - some things never change I guess.



I am going to try to figure out this picture thing so you can see how I have changed, and meet Kim and Sabrina......



Any interest in getting together this summer ?



I love you all, and keep posting !!!

Tam